1. Sex hormone-binding globulin response to the anabolic steroid stanozolol: evidence for its suitability as a biological androgen sensitivity test.
2. Contrasting effects of testosterone and stanozolol on serum lipoprotein levels.
3. The effect of stanozolol on 15nitrogen retention in the dog.
4. Effect of stanozolol on body composition, nitrogen balance, and food consumption in castrated dogs with chronic renal failure.
5. An interlaboratory study of the pharmacokinetics of testosterone following intramuscular administration to Thoroughbred horses.